Our image process is very straight
- First we shoot trying to get good pics on location as much as i can
- Then we select pictures for delivery / most of the time a minimum of 60 pictures per hour of shoot.
- we remove repeated safety pictures, mistakes, eyes closed, blurred, weird faces, etc.
- Color correct all the pictures of selection
- Then, we soften skin to pictures where face is prominent
- Finally we make simple corrections in photoshop only to a 10% of the pictures.
- Burn, package and ship.