- How early should I book my photographer in Puerto Vallarta, Punta Mita and Nuevo Vallarta ?
- We have bussy weekeends in on Octuber, November, December, January, February, March and April
- For weddings a bussy photographer go sixor more months ahead for this season
- For wedding in other season 3 months will be mostly safe
- For sessions if you avoid weekends most of the time you will find a good one all the year.
- What should I look for in a wedding photographer?
- good pictures, honesty, if it fits in budget, personality you like.
- What kind brand of camera do we use?
- We use Nikon, But a brand doesn't make a good photographer there are good and bad photographers using Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus and other brands
- Who will actually be taking the photos at our wedding?
- For all weddings and photo sessions, ill will be the primary photographer (Joel Avdel) and there may be one other photographer/assistant to help out depending of logistics and package selection.
- Can I print my own pictures?
- Yes you have permission to print and share
- How do we work and behave on wedding or photo session?
- We offer personalized service, we ask and listen our customers ideas and wishes before the shoot , that let us know what to do.
- Overall i am happy, friendly and respectful,
- Are there any "hidden" costs in your wedding packages?
- No, we charge our package and we will let you know all the charges before booking us. We dont like to surprise you with some charges you did not expect.
The only possible extra charge you can get is from the location if they charges you to bring in an outsider photographer, but we always try to find out about this in advance.
- Where do we shoot
- Mostly in Puerto Vallarta, Punta de Mita, Nuevo Vallarta and surroundings areas.
We shoot also in any part of Mexico.
- How do i differ from other photographers?
I have my own style which is a personal blend of photojournalism to show genuine moments
and also I use a friendly direction for arty photos allows me show natural emotions.
I’m not afraid to break rules of photojournalism or portrait if this is for couple benefit.
- What packages do we offer?
-Review our service guide for weddings, (at the bottom of this page you will find packages prices and details of service).
- How do I know if my date is available?
-Contact us at
or Dial 1 323 739 5510 from US or Canada.
- How do I book you?
To secure your date just confirm with us whenever you are ready to book.
We will send you an invoice for a non-refundable retainer of ( 30% aprox) to secure your date, this is an online payable PayPal invoice.
Once the invoice is paid and confirmed your date will be secured.
Also Also with your invoice I´ll send out your contract with your service selection.
You can review, sign and return the contract by email or bring it to your event.
You can decide no to sign it but is for your benefit.
(here or email us at or Dial 1 323 739 5510 from US or Canada)
- Will my wedding be a good fit for you?
Yes if you want to show genuine moments with my personal view of photojournalism.
And yes if you want to will feel proud with arty photos that show natural emotions.
What products do you offer for our wedding?